Friday, March 11, 2011

The Park with the Parkes

This afternoon it was so sunny and nice I decided that I couldn't deny JR the chance to get out and play because being outside is his most favorite thing in the world! I called up the family and the Parke's were able to join us. Sadly it was a bit windy and not as sunny when we went but JR still had a blast running around after his bigger cousins!

Jared and the boys tossing the football around...

I was trying to get a picture sequence going showing JR trying to run back and forth between the boys depending on who had the ball and when Zylan saw the camera he ran up to JR for the picture! What a couple of cuties!

There was a random jump rope lying around that the boys were playing with and Jared kept telling us how awesome he was at jump rope in high school when he was in his football fitness class. We made some "Uncle Rico" cracks and jokingly challenged him to show off his skillz and he actually got up and did it! And with a children's sized rope even!

I can't even describe how much I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment