Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am in a weird mood.

I am in a weird mood. My thoughts are totally random and I can't seem to get organized so I am going to post about two things at once.

1. My mom was in the hospital for the better part of this week so we went to see her on Thursday night. There is a visiting room with lots of seating where we could close the door and keep JR contained. He was happy because he could reach the light switch and spent his time turning the lights on and off and pounding on the window. So silly.







2. Our house is riddled with disease. JR has had the sniffles for a while but has come down with another full on feverish, runny-nosed, coughing-fits, no good cold! The downside is that he hardly eats when he is sick and gets easily frustrated. The upside is we get to have frequent cuddle battles...




The other disease plauging our house is ringworm. Yup, Jared has ringworm. Apparantly he has had it for a while, he was just washing it really well and it was teeny-tiny small, but then he scratched it and irritated it and now it is about the size of a nickle. I think he didn't want to show me because I am a monkey and I love to pick at stuff but *shudder* I can hardly stand to look at his leg!




Nasty I know!

Ok, that is all. Don't come to the Loveland house because you will probably walk away with lepracy or something freaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment