Thursday, February 24, 2011

PoJo's Party

Last night we went to the totally awesome "PoJo's" for Jared's little cousin Spencer's birthday party. Somehow I did not manage to snap a picture of the birthday boy, who I personally think JR resembles greatly. Lucky for JR he has lots of little cousins around his age to play with.

Miss Charlee

Playin' b-ball with Taytay

She was JR's riding buddy

JR is totally a construction truck kind of man

Some of the rides were okay while stationary

But not so awesome when moving

Sliding with Keldon

"Please Mom, no more pictures!"

Actually, JR isn't too sensitive to paparazzi, my camera actually told me it was "exhausted" and shut down before I could snap any fabulous pictures on the carousel. JR was getting to meltdown mode by the time the cake came out so we left without dessert which was fine. Kiddo was wiped out enough by the time we got home, he didn't need any sugar to assist in his crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment