Thursday, November 10, 2011

Labor Day Utah Trip

We took a little road trip to Utah over Labor Day weekend. My brother Maitland and his wife Katie went down in their car and JR and I went with my sister Mercedes. 
Here are the highlights:

University of Utah campus tour by Katie for Mercedes.

JR got some goodies from the bookstore...



Wearing his hat backwards because he is that cool!

Outlet mall shopping trip.
Of course it resulted in a new coach purse!


JR taking a much needed shopping break and goofing around at the outlets...





Hiding under his napkin at the sports bar where we watched the BSU game...




We went to Hogle Zoo on Sunday. I could not resist the gift shop when we were waiting for Maitland and Katie to arrive. I finally caved and got one of those leash backpacks. I also go JR this little stuffed tiger on a "leash" which is some fabric covering a pole so that the stuffed animal "walks" out in front of the child. They were expensive but so worth it. Now, get ready for the most adorable picture ever!...
He was sooooo proud of that tiger!

And what would any post be without a crappy picture of me?
Cede, JR and I on the train...

I am going to leave it at that for this post. We went out to dinner with Katie's parents one night and they brought JR a bag of presents. They are seriously the nicest people, I can't believe it! Oh, and JR totally flirted with Katie's sister Emma the whole night! It was hilarious.
Trips to Utah are always fun and we never have enough time to do everything we want when we are down there. Hopefully we can make it down again soon and Jared can come with us!







No comments:

Post a Comment