Thursday, November 3, 2011

Full of Hot Air?

So these catch up posts are going to be pretty brief! I like to blog and am happy to be back at it after JR destroyed our old laptop but posting things that happened one and two months ago means lack of the little details.

So we went to the Spirit of Boise Hot air Balloon Classic at the end of August. Uncle Maitland and aunt Katie joined us in the wee hours of the morning. We all said we went just for JR but in the end I think we all thought it was pretty cool and we never remembered all the logistics that went in to launching the balloons from when my mom used to take us as kids.

Up close watching the first balloon inflate...

FIRE!

Very exciting!

Watching with uncle Matt...

Oh hey Ma! Don't bother me. I'm lookin' at the balloons...

Okay I hate the way I look but I can't use that as an excuse not to remember these moments...


And more balloons...


No comments:

Post a Comment