Saturday, April 30, 2011

Things we love about JR: Chillaxin on the couch

It's been a while. I think I have been pretty good about blogging in the short couple of months that I have been doing it. My goal is to post at least once a week and I think my average has been a little higher than that but I kind of fell off the wagon on this blog. It has been 15 days since my last post. We have been busy enough that I haven't posted plus the things we have been up too have not been exciting enough to post about.

Really most of the posts on this blog are about JR anyway because it is a family blog and he is what we are all about, so here ya go!

The other day I gave JR a bath at the end of the morning and I wanted to keep him up a little longer so his hair could dry. It gets crazy when he sleeps anyway but if it is wet when he goes to bed there is no hope for it. So after I had dressed him I put in his favorite Elmo DVD and set him on the couch. He LOVES snuggling up in his fleece blankets with his sippy while watching his shows. I looked over to see this...

Not five minutes later I checked on him and saw this...

He was passed out cold and he NEVER falls asleep like that. He hardly even falls asleep on the car ride home from places late at night anymore. It was too cute.

A couple of days later JR found a Hastings bag that had the DVD "Kicking and Screaming" and he kept bringing it to me and saying "please" so finally I popped it in. He got all giggly and grabbed his blanket and sippy and settled in on the couch.

It cracks me up the way he puts his hands behind his head like that. He does it all the time in the car.

So finally, another sleeping position for you. I found JR like this on Thursday morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment